
About two years ago I had gone to stay the night at my friend Harvey's in Glendale. For whatever reason I had to take the bus home the next afternoon. I caught my first bus just fine but once I reached Pasadna I didn't know where I should go from there. You see I didn't really have anywhere to go. Steven and I weren't together but were still on speaking terms. He was locked up for possession and wouldn't be released until later that day. It was hot and I needed to kill some time so I spent the rest of my bus fare on a tall can of beer. Made sense at the time. There I was wondering down the street contemplating where to drink my beverage when all of a sudden some guy hit me up. He was like, " Do you blaze?" I said I didn't. He asked if I wanted to go hang out at his pad. I said, "sure why not." That day we just chilled and talked. There's nothing like the openness of strangers who aren't afraid to keep anything confedential... after all you assume you will never see this person again. Well that was one of the greatest converstaions I have ever had to this day. That was all that happened. Steven picked me up that night and I never saw that stranger again. Long story short... Two years go by and he finds me on myspace. I never forgot him and vice versa. We plan on meeting up soon. Can you believe he still likes me even though I'm fat? He likes me for me. Constantly complimenting me , calling me sweet little pet names, how can I help but fall for him? I even told Gary about him. Gary told me to go out and find someone who would satisfy me since he didn't want to. So I did. I found Hugh. Now Gary's slightly bent out of shape. I can't help but anticipate the day we meet up. We talk on the phone and I'm like a giddy teenager. I admit I don't know much about this guy except his name, favorite band, age (27), and his place of employment. Oh I should mention that he has a girlfriend. She is twice his age and has a daughter one year younger than him. I told him I wanted a sexual relationship with him, no strings attached. He agreed. We'll see what the future has in store for us. After all everything happens for a reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment