
This past week has been very turbulent to say the least. I was very surprised that Gary agreed to watch Logan so I could go out with Chris on Saturday night. I am extremely grateful he did. Chris is one of my best friends. I've known her for the past five years. Her and I were together a year before I went and screwed that up. I cheated on her with Steven (Logan's so-called biological father) and left her for a world of chaos driven by my self-destructive behavior. In all honesty I make a much better friend than I do girlfriend and fortunate enough for me , we remained best friends. I have a lot of love for that girl..... So Saturday her and I went to a couple porn shops and then to Oasis (the local gay bar) had a few drinks and vented. It was nice considering we rarely get to hang out. I am taking her to go see the Ciara concert in September for her birthday. That should be fun. She deserves it. She eased a lot of my stress and made me more optimistic than I had been. Everything happens for a reason. Something good is coming my way.... Or so she assured me. I didn't end up doing the DNA testing with Steven since I lost my job, funds are scarce. We'll see when things start looking up. Karma is a bitch. I know I'm just it's just paying me back. In time things will turn around. For now I'll just paint that smile across my face and make like I'm okay. In reality I'm not quite sure what I am....

No comments:
Post a Comment